It is my conviction that the human race is no proper target for harsh words and bitter criticisms, and that the only justifiable feeling toward it is compassion; it did not invent itself, and it had nothing to do with the planning of its weak and foolish character ---- Mark Twain.
- Photo from Tony Gibson of the saddest Mc in the world, located in St. Louis. And here's me making amends with Ronald in the Gulfport, MS Walmart.
- I don't know anyone else who got this request for funds from the Goldman's to sue OJ back in 1995. (I must have been on some mailing list of fools). It's fairly entertaining.
- I hope I am not offending anyone, but you are incredibly pathetic if you purchase this Vanna White doll, though I must say I was tempted until I realized that the clothing wardrobe trunk is not included. This is from TV Guide.
- There's plenty of street parking in Tiajuna so you don't have to worry about your car getting towed as evident from this photo shot there in August 2000.
- Click for a virtual tour of how I have been shuffled around in the corporate world for the past couple years. In the words of Darth Vader, "The circle is now complete."
- An actual email from the building management where I work, indicating the sadness of office life.
- A crazy trouble ticket for an issue I had with my phone at work.